SD Card Recovery for Mac is an easy-to-use, professional SD Card data recovery software for Mac users, It can effectively recover and rescue deleted, formatted, corrupted or lost data from damaged, unreadable SD Cards. The software supports all kinds of SD Card types including SD (Secure Digital) Card, Memory Stick, MMC, MicroSD, MiniSD, SDHC and more. and various file formats are supported. It has an easy-to-use interface and allows you to easily recovers photos or any other files from SD memory card with just a few clicks.
In additional, secure erasing is included for permanent deletion of data
on your SD Card. SD Card Recovery for Mac also comes with an imaging utility that will allow you to create an image of your media for recovery at a later time.
- – An easy 3-step recovery, no prior recovery skills needed
- – Supports all types of SD Cards, including SDHC, MiniSD, MicroSD, XD, SDXC and so on.
- – Recovers lost, deleted, formatted and inaccessible files.
- – Recovers any data from formatted SD Cards.
- – Recovers photos and files from corrupted SD Cards.
- – Supports all formats of pictures, videos and sound files, including RAW files.
- – Supports almost all digital camera brands in the market.
- – Works with all devices and card readers.
- – Supports recover RAW photos and HD videos.
- – Provide preview thumbnail of all recoverable photos.
- – Bonus Feature: Backup your SD card data to disk image.
- – Bonus Feature: allow you to securely and permanently erase your data from SD Cards.
- – Supports Mac OS X 10.7 Lion & Mac OS X 10.8 Mountaion Lion.
- – Support Multiple languages
- – Free technical support
- – and many more!
- – SD card error or damage, or inaccessible SD card.
- – Data deleted accidentally or intentionally from SD cards.
- – Damage due to turning your camera off during a write/read process.
- – Data loss due to formatting or “Delete All” operation.
- – Data loss due to using between different cameras/computers/devices.
- – Corruption due to the card being pulled out while your camera is on.
- – Data corruption due to critical areas damage e.g. FAT, ROOT, BOOT area damage.
- – Other events that could cause damage to data.
For Windows PC CLICK HERE